Friday, December 6, 2024

志焕《幸福普贤行03》心得报告

I have practiced 礼敬诸佛 in my workplace using three methods:

1. Listen calmly to customer complaints about product prices, rather than feeling frustrated.

2. Admire customers for being wise consumers who know how to compare prices across different shops.

3. Accept that it is the customer's right to compare prices.

In this third video, I learned that 佛 represents the force that generates life energy. The boundless heart that prays to Buddha doesn't necessarily require a Buddha statue in front of me, because when I pray, Buddha is already present in my mind.

When people ask if studying the teachings of Buddha has benefited me, I will confidently answer, "Yes."

圆融道理修 mentioned that we should have confidence in the Three Treasures and always return to the beginning whenever we face difficulties in life. We should live in the present moment and not be concerned with external circumstances, as they are all illusions.

【Great! You already start to practice 礼敬诸佛 in your workplace. Just continue it.】

No comments:

Post a Comment

金玲《幸福普贤行04》心得报告

通过聆听师父关于《普贤行愿品》第二大愿“称赞如来”的开示,我对称赞如来有了更深入的认识。过去,我可能认为称赞如来,就是赞美佛陀的庄严、智慧、慈悲与无量功德。但经过师父的开示,我逐渐明白,称赞如来的意义不只是口头上的赞美,更重要的是学习佛的精神,并将佛法落实在自己的日常生活中。这次...