Thursday, June 19, 2025

志焕《幸福普贤行06》心得报告

Zhu fu everyone,

Chan hui, chan hui. I need to repent sincerely here for not submitting my reports on time for the past four lessons.

If missing class means a lack of fu bao, then not understanding means a lack of san bao. Initially, I thought my lack of understanding was due to poor Mandarin proficiency and that was a result of a lack of san bao. Thankfully, shi fu clarified that this is not the case. I am grateful that my understanding on this learning journey has improved gradually with the help of everyone, especially my group leader and mates.

At my workplace, a customer accidentally dropped some money in the shop. Instead of keeping the money for myself, I reviewed the CCTV footage to identify the customer and contacted him using the phone number registered on his membership account. If I have chosen to ignore the situation and been lazy in identifying the owner of the money, the karma in the future would have been severe.

Shi fu taught us not to overthink but to sincerely repent and open our hearts. When someone argues with me and firmly believes I am wrong, even though my mind tells me I’m right, the truth may still be that I am wrong, and for that, I must repent sincerely.

【It’s great that you practiced sincere repentant and made a positive change by committing to submit your reports on time. Doing the right thing, even when no one is watching, truly reflects integrity and cultivates good karma. Additionally, you can continuing to do 108 bows in daily life.】

No comments:

Post a Comment

思洁《幸福普贤行04》心得报告

祝福大家! 第四期的视频谈到 “ 称赞如来 ” ,师父在视频最后说到第二愿比第一愿来得容易,我是不太认同的。因为我发现自己在面对人的时候常会习惯性用大脑去做出判断,进而产生对立的一面,而且我承认自己还很固执。因此,我需要真正做到 “ 礼敬 ” 之后,才能做到 “ 称赞 ” 。...