Sunday, April 27, 2025

志焕《幸福普贤行07》心得报告

Zhu fu everyone.

Shifu mentioned that we should be generous and not take advantage of others. At work, some customers keep bargaining with me even though we are already selling close to cost price. I’ve learned to be more generous when buying from others by not comparing prices too much, reminding myself that the money could help someone live a better life.

During a recent trip to Japan with a friend, I noticed he behaved inappropriately in several ways, such as judging and insulting others. I told him that it wasn’t right to act that way, but I also reflected on my own actions and realized I need to repent. I remind myself that this is my karmic obstacle (业障), and I must overcome it.

Lately, I’ve also started to develop more respect for retirees and those who have contributed to society.

【Thank you for your sincere sharing! It’s really good that you’re practicing self-reflection, when karmic obstacles arise, continuing with bowing practice (忏悔业障) like you did before.】


No comments:

Post a Comment

金玲《幸福普贤行04》心得报告

通过聆听师父关于《普贤行愿品》第二大愿“称赞如来”的开示,我对称赞如来有了更深入的认识。过去,我可能认为称赞如来,就是赞美佛陀的庄严、智慧、慈悲与无量功德。但经过师父的开示,我逐渐明白,称赞如来的意义不只是口头上的赞美,更重要的是学习佛的精神,并将佛法落实在自己的日常生活中。这次...