Thursday, June 19, 2025

志焕《幸福普贤行04》心得报告

Zhu fu everyone.

Shifu taught us to treat everything with respect and gratitude, and never to complain. We should always stay positive and avoid a negative mindset, as that would lead to bad karma.

I practice the mind-switching technique at my workplace (a high street retail shop). On rainy days, instead of feeling sad or worried about not having walk-in customers, I am grateful for the free time to do paperwork and have group discussions with my colleagues.

I am content to be alive every day. Being alive is one of the greatest blessings in life, and every morning when I wake up, I say thank you to my life and everything around me.

During my cultivation journey, when I encounter people who are mean or unlikable, I remind myself to bear with them, as this is part of my learning process.

Recently, my boss sponsored a colleague to join the upcoming Xing Zhe camp, and I was impressed by her good deeds.

There is a major renovation happening at my workplace, where all the items need to be rearranged. I accept my colleagues' opinions on their preferred arrangements instead of standing firm with my own, as I believe this will benefit the whole team.

【Great, continue practicing the mind-switching technique, rejoicing in others, listening, appreciating, and accepting. But accepting others' views doesn’t mean we must give up our own, it’s about finding the right balance depending on the situation】

No comments:

Post a Comment

金玲《幸福普贤行04》心得报告

通过聆听师父关于《普贤行愿品》第二大愿“称赞如来”的开示,我对称赞如来有了更深入的认识。过去,我可能认为称赞如来,就是赞美佛陀的庄严、智慧、慈悲与无量功德。但经过师父的开示,我逐渐明白,称赞如来的意义不只是口头上的赞美,更重要的是学习佛的精神,并将佛法落实在自己的日常生活中。这次...